Serdiuk Valery, M.D
The health institution is headed by Sediuk Valerii, MD, director, Honored doctor of Ukraine, chief non-staff ophthalmologist of the Department of Health of Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration, a member of the German ophthalmological association, a member of the European and American association of catarrhal and refractive surgeons. He was born on May 16, 1965 in Dnipropetrovsk. He graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk Red Banner of Labor Medical Institute (1992) with honors, specialty - "Medicine", qualification - a doctor.
- From 01.09.1992 to 01.09.1994 he studied in clinical residency of the Department of Ophthalmology of the Dnipropetrovsk Red Banner of Labor Medical Institute.
- From 01.11.1994 to 31.10.1995 he studied master's degree in "Eye diseases" in the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- From 01.12.1995 to 01.03.2004 – an ophthalmologist of the advisory clinic of the Regional Clinical Hospital named after I.I. Mechnikov.
- From 01.03.2004 to 05.05.2008 - the head of ophthalmology department # 1 of the municipal institution "Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital."
- Since January 2006 he has been the chief freelance specialist in the Ophthalmological Department of the Health Regional State Administration.
- On 12.03.2008 he became the candidate of medical sciences on a specialty "Ophthalmology". He defended his thesis "The effectiveness of medication correction of scleral regeneration in patients with primary open angle glaucoma" at the Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy named after V.P. Filatov, Odessa.
- From 23.05.2008 to 27.11.2008 - the Chief Doctor of the municipal institution "Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital."
- From 28.11.2008 to now the director of the municipal institution "Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Ophthalmological Hospital."
- He has the highest qualification category in "Ophthalmology", the highest qualification category in the specialty "The organization and management of healthcare", the second qualification category with a specialization in "Pediatric ophthalmology".
- From 25.02.2016 years – he took MD. He defended his doctoral thesis on "Ophthalmology". (Institute of Eye Diseases and Tissue Therapy named after Filatov Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Odessa).
He was awarded the certificate of appreciation of the Society of Ophthalmologists of Ukraine (2009);
He was awarded the certificate of appreciation of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (2015);
He was awarded Honors of the Dnipropetrovsk regional state administration - a commemorative medal "For significant contribution into the development of the Dnipropetrovsk region" (2015);
He was awarded a Commemorative medal "For Service to the City" (2015);
In June 2009 he was conferred upon a honorary title "Honored Doctor of Ukraine" (Presidential Decree from 16.06.2009 № 445/2009).